The small church of San Ranierino originally stood at the southeast corner of the Field of Miracles (on the site of the present Museo dell'Opera), with the façade facing west. The remains of a wall of light-coloured stones are still visible on the façade of the museum.
Restored in 1578, it was demolished in 1868 to improve the appearance of the square. It was subsequently rebuilt in its present location with the façade facing south. Behind the high altar is the 16th-century altar-piece ''Madonna with St. Ranieri, St. Torpes and St. Leonard", considered the masterpiece of the Pisan Mannerist Aurelio Lomi.
Ph: +39 050-561950