The Church of Sant'Antonio was founded in the early 13th century. The only part left of the original construction is the façade, characterized by blind arches in two-colour marble. Only the bell tower is left of the extensive remodelling carried out in the 17th century. The church was half-destroyed by bombing during World War II. The interior and other parts of the building were completely rebuilt in 1952.
Where: Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II, 17 - Pisa