Into the Church of Immacolata there are many works of By Giovanni Montini (17th century), as "Ascribed The Eternal Father with the Saint Archangels Michael, Raphael and Gabriel", "Saint John the Baptist" and a "Saint" with a cope. The work was in Saint Martino a Montughi until 1910. The present arrangement is temporary.
The painting surrounded a sacred image of the Holy Virgin, work done by a Florentine painter of the 13th century.
There is a "Crucifixion" by Florentine School (first half of the 16th century); a ceramic "The Madonna Immacolata" by Angelo Biancini and the altar beneath it was done by the same sculptor. Three polychrome glasses representing
"Three litanies of the Holy Mother" by Pasquini (20th century). Lunette with fresco representing the "Sacred Heart".
Where: Via Paoletti 36 - Firenze
Opening hours: 8:00-12:00/17:00-19:00