The monastery built after disposition of Cardinal Niccolò from Prato is a complex of buildings built from XIV century to XVIII century, with numerous pieces of art.
To underline: L'Educando of Giuseppe Valentini (1787); the Capitolar Room with Scenes of the Passion, frescos dated 1509; the fourteenth century refectory with frescos of Tommaso di Piero of the end of the fifteenth century; the small refectory with XIV and XV century frescos, attribuited to Piero di Miniato.
The chorus of the nuns is a baroque enviroment (1722) with a nave and two aisles with carvings, plasters and frescos, on the altar Madonna del Rosario of Luigi Crespi (1732).
From the old sagrestia, that has a beautiful terracotta sink attribuited to Saints Buglioni (1520), it is possible to pass the church with the same name.
Visits by appointment