The Church of San Giusto was built in 1627 by Florentine architect Giovanni Coccapani on request of the noble Volterran Lodovico Incontri to replace the church engulfed by the landslip at "Le Balze". It has been then consecrated in 1775.
It is a very imposing building with a very simple interior in single nave. The church house several paintings and works of art such as "The Visitation of Elizabeth" by Cosimo Daddi, "San Francesco Severio in India" painted by Giandomenico Ferretti in 1743, a small wood panel, the central part of a polyptych depicting "Elia sleeping" painted by the Volterran artist Baldassare Franceschini.
San Giusto also keep and interesting sundial designed by the Volterran Giovanni Inghirami in 1801, and placed before the entrance to the oratory. Each day of the year at midday, a ray of sunlight shines through a gnomonic hole and falls on the marble meridian line marked out on the floor of the church.