The Church of San Girolamo, contiguous to the convent, were built by Michelozzi in 1445.
The interior of the chuch has been restored, and now it looks different from the origin. The altar is flanked by two paintings: "The Annunciation" by the 15th century Sienese artist Benvenuto di Giovanni and "Madonna and child with saints" by Domenico di Michelino.
Other works of art are preserved, such as the "The Immaculate Conception" by Santi di Tito and the statues of St. Francis and Saint Girolomo in glazed terracotta, attributed to Giovanni Gonmelli known as the Blind man from Gambassi.
On the outside, the porticoed façade contains two chapels displaying the glazed terracottas of Giovanni della Robbia depicting "Saint Francis Giving the Rule to St. Louis of Toulouse and St. Elizabeth of Hungary"; and the "Last Judgement".