The museum houses collections of maritime emblems, the model of a galley, nautical instruments, logbooks and uniforms of the Order.
The museum is located in the Piazza dei Cavalieri, in the Palazzo del Consiglio dell''Ordine di Santo Stefano, a medieval building remodelled in 1603 by Pietro Francavilla to a design by Vasari. It houses a library, a photographic archive, a video library and a print collection.
Free entrance. Visits by advance booking.
Closed on Closed on Sundays, 1 January and 25 December
For further informations:
Ph: +39 050542806