The typical external example of rural eighteenth century sanctuary, rounded on three sides by an arcade. Inside there are two lateral altars, one bigger with colums, a work of Giovanni Battista Cennini, rich of precious marbles and of strong stones, a canvas with the fourtheenth century image of the Madonna della Pietà of Mario Balassi, and shows the eternal Father with the Angels (about 1637).
To notice the wooden cross of the '400 on the altar on the left inside the baroc frame; on the chorus is situated a work of Alessandro Gherardini (about 1703).
For further informations:
Tel: +39 057421840