The Chiesa di Santa Giulia, dedicated to the town patron saint, was built in 1602. It contains valuable paintings (in particular a Giotto's school picture of S. Giulia) and a silver reliquary that has the shape of the old fortress, symbol of the town.
On the right side there is the Oratory of S. Ranieri, a small building with barrel vaults frescoed by F. Natali.
Via Santa Giulia - Livorno
Entrance is allowed only during the masses
For further informations:
Ph: +39 0586883598
Costa degli Etruschi