The main structure of the Cathedral of Livorno was built by Cogorano in 1587. The project was accomplished by Pieroni and Cantagallina in 1606.
It became a cathedral in 1806. The II world war bombings caused severe demages but it was rebuilt according to the original design.
Piazza Grande - Livorno
For further informations:
Ph: +39 0586884642
Costa degli Etruschi