The Parish Church stood on the pilgrims' route to Santiago de Compostela.
The building, mentioned for the first time in 1148, preserves characteristics of its original romanesque shape.
The main apse is decorated with hanging small arches. Inside the church is divided into three naves. there are two types of capitals: figurative and corinthian.
© Copyright: www.aptmassacarrara.it
Apt Massa Carrara
Lungomare Vespucci, 24 - Marina di Massa
Tel: +39 0585 240063
Fax: +39 0585 869016
Sito internet: www.aptmassacarrara.it